Sunday, December 30, 2007

Langkawi

yesterday just arrive langkawi
quite sad leaving alor star coz i having fun that few days with ah hui, , sean,yunsing,even and rainbow
but still...
need to go langkawi
after erach here i go my coursemate house for 1 days
the next day we go to our quaters at underwaterworld
the room is quite small but outside got washing machine and astro
the funning things is gt astro but the tv cant function
gt washing machine but no place to sidai my clothes
haih
after clean our room,my roomate and i go to the beach to see some bikini gals
hahahaha
after that we go back to the room and sleep until dinner time
we online till 10.50 before the quaters close at 11pm
the next day morning feed the fish then my supervisor just ask me to sit at the library and read
but at the same time my frens busy feeding penguin and fur seal
this is my first day working at underwaterworld
sitting and study books in library
haih
wat a boring days

7 comments:

kiatyin said...

得空就来上网啦!

yen lian said...

是不是很闷咧?
哈哈哈哈!!!!
抵死!

★Mynń★ said...

halor~~~~~~~....wah..u finally reach Langkawi o..haha..I also start my practical liao lor..so nervous eh and lonely also..aiks...kesianya...

ykuen said...

i heard from yun sing that got some "pai sei" things happened during the kedah trip oh! why u didnt post...

suwei said...

y need 2 study o?
LI superviser oso wan u 2 study ar..
so weird...

yunsing said...

Wah!! Your friend feed penguin so fun a!! Why you didn't follow? I want go Underwater World also le if got chance to feed penguin....
Hehe, ya lo. Why didn't write bout your sia sue thing har? You promise a hui that you will write 1. Or you want me to tell the story for you??

Salty Fish said...

kiat yin and yenlian:
this pc cant read chinese

min:
hahaha
ya,hows ur practical
i having fun here
but langkawi quite boring

ykuen:
hahaha
i no time ma
and paiseh ma
i ask yun sing to tell u

suwei:
coz boring at library so i find some book to read lo
hahha
he also no thing to let me do
so he ask me to read book lo

xiao bai two:
pc here cant read chinese la
malas to write
hehe