Sunday, October 11, 2009

i m clever boy...

one day when i online using my fren laptop on the floor...

my fren ask me need the small table or not...

i said ok lo...then she passing it to me...

but when i wan to take it

she just hold the table, pull back the table and staring at me...

????

actually she wan me to take up the laptop so that i can put the laptop on the table

but what i think is i wan to sit on the table...wakakakakaka
------------------------------------------------------------

when i go back i went to the petrol station to refill petrol

after refill RM8.10 petrol

the worker return RM 1.90 to me then i went back home

at home i realize i pay the worker RM50 bucks
------------------------------------------------------------

once again i go my frens house...

after discussion we decide go out eat together

then i go open the gate door lo

ei...why cant open de...

and they just looking at me without saying anything...

aiyo

i open their door using my own house key...
-----------------------------------------------------------

Same day at my house after i come back from the discussion

i open my door using my key

and the same thing happen

i still cant open it

then guess wat

i open the door using the key for the gate outside my house...

hahahhahaha





SO CLEVER LA ME...

5 comments:

stupid monk said...

看到你很自然地走到我家门口,然后很自然地尝试开启锁头。。。我整个人。。傻眼。。。

过了5秒钟。。。

一阵尴尬。。。

哈哈哈哈哈哈。。。

不过,最可怜的是RM50吧。。。

Salty Fish said...

no prob man...coz after i notice it i
go back and take back my 40 bucks...hahaha
just abit paiseh c that waorker
hahaha

MiKi Gan said...

"U are very clever"
As what I did compliment you usually.
But this things may happened in anyone life.
But the frequency hehe...=0
Understand yourself la...
Next time, I hope u will pay me more when u owe me money so that I can untung... (",)

kiatyin said...

oh.....my god....
really smart and clever.....

Salty Fish said...

sure la...hahahaha