Sunday, September 6, 2009

daraemon and nobita

yesterday i met Doraemon and Nobita at the Petaling street

i was so excited and go hang out with them...

i asked them to take picture with but they dun wan...

coz they feel abit shy...

so i just took the picture when they are not aware...



i took them that my fren motor have been stolen during the holiday...

and he so willing to help me...

he went back to the 22 century and brought me a new tools to help me find the thieves

it gt high tech sensor that can tract the people u wan to find and attack him...

the weapon he gave is look like a aeroplane...

he asked me to take a pilot license first before use...

but i said i dun have money...

so he helped me set into auto pilot mode...

hahahaha....

nw i am going to try the weapon Doraemon gave me...

ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!






7 comments:

Davis said...

you are very funny la... *swt*

stupid monk said...

.............always got new joke when c ur blog...
hahahaha

Salty Fish said...

i an very tire nw...
if din write 1 or 2 joke make me happy then cham lo

Loytor Media said...

haha...siad no time oh...still got time write joke...hahaha...

Salty Fish said...

i just used about 5 minutes only to write before i go sleep ma....hahaha

MiKi Gan said...

Yee Woei Shyan, you are really a joker. Change your blog name to JOKE FOR THE DAY.
5 minutes enough for you find the pictures. Brilliant !!!

lee said...

walao....like that also can o.....really wonder where ur idea come from....