Saturday, April 7, 2007

Digusting-19/9/2006

Today when doing ny assignment suddenly something fly and attach at my back.....at first i just ignore it then my friend shout :wat the fuck!!! is a cockroach !!( that is the thing he affraid most). hehe i see he so frighten then i turn my back and walk to him. he quicly ran to living room. i was so exicited seeing his face like tat but then i feel something crawling on my face...oh holy shit.....so disgusting...that cockroach are crawling on my face...wat the...i scream loudly and jump like a crazy man. that stupid cockroachCimg0515 at last fell from my face and ran into kitchen...the girls at the kitchen shouting :xiao keong a.....quickly!dont let it escape...dont worry girls, after what it done to me, it sure die ady,using the old newspaper my fren giv to me.....PLAK........nyek nyek nyek.....kill in one hit.....Cimg0516 no mercy......huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuCimg0511

No comments: