Saturday, April 7, 2007

pulau bidong-16/9/2006

31 august until 9 sep is my sem break but i need to go pulau bidong for my field trip....stupid.
i thought at last i can relax liao but that stupid trip make everything i to do now is finish n
force me to suffer at the island that bird also dont wan to lay eggs there.

first day-we go pulau bidong with the speed boat.arrive there we stand the tent up then clean that place ,
listen the capten bla bla....heih...wat a boring day...eih....evening ady a?
sleep la...before i go into the tent i realize all ppl are look at the sea...with my sam pat instinct confirm i ll
go look around la.oh mygod....this is the 1 st time i see a wild shark.it swiming just beside the beach...walau ...about
1.5metres long ma...fiuh...at night storm coming,the wave is so big til the fishes swim inside also die wat...
i wonder my frens who going candat sotong what he doing nw...maybe puking gua...kakakakak

2nd day-wake up, eat breakfast sleep,wake up,eat lunch,sleep,wake up ,having tea,sleep...heih...wat a boring day..,
then my fren wake me up....they wan to play poker with a rule:who lose he will take off 1 things from his body.
in this game i become the winner cause they all now only got underwear on their body...HAHAHA...(henry...hehe...POLO o..hahaahaha) .me?not even a bulu take off from my body:p
tonite is our turn to go candat sotong...this is the activity i frighten most...cause i afraid i ll puke. i ask my fren to give me medicine to prevent sea sick.
after few on hour on that boat luckly nothing bad things happen...fiuh still can joke on tat boat.my fren got a big squids (sepioteuthis lessoniana) in this operation...me...gt nothing but a very fun experince

3rd day-today morning we all geng ran down to the sea.the water is so clear and can see bottom about 10 metres from the surface.
we are swim above the coral reef and in group of fish.today operation is bottom trawls seine.this is also a quite interesting activity.
huhuhu...tonight we barbecue with the fish we caugth today.

4th day-driftnet is our activity today...in this operation we caught 1 fish only after wait 1 hour but during the time we wait the fish going to trap itself by the net we fishing on the boat and the result are not bad la
tonight every group have perform a sketch.altought we lose but inthe time of preparing we are enjoy it...hehehe

last day...bye bye pulau bidong....................wat la....washing machine cant use a?die la...how about the clothes i didnt wash for 4 days.............

No comments: