Saturday, April 7, 2007

my 1 week holiday-2/11/2006

just finish 1 paper ...gt 3 more to go...boring. last week is my holiday,at last i can rest during this holiday after bz 4 the whole sem...i reach my home about 7am after 8 hours sit on the bus from Terengganu to seremban n 30 minutes to Chembong...my neck is pain like hell unlike some ppl take flight...sooo comfortable.haih...after 2 hours waiting for my sister n my father prepare themself(cant tahan them so mo) we went seremban mingkok restaurant having our breakfast...emmmmmmmCimg1163_1 .then we go PD to "eat some wind"Cimg1176 huhuhuhuhu.nothing special,just make my own MV there(ai diu li sim kia kia...)using my digicam...dont know why sky on my hometown many cat n dog like to pee there,make me cant go out...feel sucks...2 days i stay in house read comics.one nite my fren qian wen call me me to go out yam cha but then cancel liao cause no 1 wan to go out execpt me n yam cha only 2 ppl very strange...others all bz..from the phone i know her quite sad...next day i call her out but she said nw she at KL ady.nw i know why she so anxious to call us out. hand phone ringing.........my fren call me out having breakfast at rembau...i go fetch choong loo,Cimg1261 arrive there i c sunlerk,min, qiu qi, khee chieng ,sze ru alredy there..ei?where is kheng...hohohoho we 4gt her liao, we all thought she will b here (cause this is her family restaurant)...sorry ar kheng...same day at nite ...i suggest go minn's house "open table" at 9...i wan to go with lerk so i go his shop 1st at 8.30pm...press the door bell no1 answer then i call his phone also no1 answer,i thought he coming back from seremban so i wait him.nw is about 9.30...cats and dog still peeing...i cant wait him about 1 hour ady,when i stand wan to go back suddenly lerk call me...i ask him where r u...he said"in the shop la".....WALAO...he dint the door bell n the phone cause tat time he bathing and silence his phone...haih...wat to say...

i gt 4 frens birthday on 26 oct...hui, girl, choong qi n my fren's boyfren(4get his name liao)tat nite i celebrate at choong qi houseCimg1275 ...the funny thing is the wish he wished is play game can defeat Di ZAI(his game opponent)hehehe...

1 day b4 i go back terengganu i work at seaview restaurant PD...at 1st i quite oory cause work at the new place but after i go there i saw the same ppl when i work at rainbow palance(nw bankrap ady) last time...fiuh...they all quite nice 1...if i dont know i think i had been scold by them ady...not many things to do,just clean up the chcken and fish,help them take the food to waiter,or clean the sirip yu...at nite a bit bz cause tat day gt 70++ tables to serve...althought i work 1 day only but i gt RM80 for tis part time work...hehehehe.the stupid thing is at the same nite we gt a saman...haih.at the morning we fix the motor light ady but at nite when the policeman stop us and ask 4 the motor light, the light cant swith on...i say man...hit by the red boom...after tat 2 bastard policeman go away we start our motor's engine......the light turn on.........we so thanks to u la MOTOR honda c70 no.2905...i know u old ady but dont play-play with us at tis time ma...why i always kena saman at PD ...last time also like...haih...

i receive a red boom from my fren kang ru during tis holiday...normally ppl afraid to receive tis red boom but i different ...i cant wait to receive it cause this is the first time i attend to my fren wedding...hope u live a blissful life 4rever with ur guy...

No comments: