Saturday, April 7, 2007

futsal tragedy-23/8/2006

from the days i go out from my mom body untill now i never play futsal before......hoho...2days ago three datdatdei housemate ask me to go futsal.actually i not really interest in playing a ball kick by human but in the end i decide follow them.we rent the field for 1 hour RM50.so expensive ma, i dont know why they spend money to kick a ball.mr chew....isnt urself gt two balls to kick by.

first round my team win with mmmmmmmmm mayb 5 - 0 gua....not really remember.i score 2 balls 4 1st time playing,hehe.then the second round start ....when i stopped a boy with the ball.he know he cant pass n go through from me,he use all his full strenght to kick the ball hope that his teamate catch the ball.with the speed of bullet the stupid ball smash on the most important part on my body.................walau......hehe...boys....are u want to try it? its fun ma...hahaha

at this moment wan can i do.......lying on the floor la.heiya,my friend not allow me to that cause they say at this time u have jump with o ur energy....aiya mister.....at this time where got energy to stand out o...nevmind lo, i use my shaking leg to stand up n follow their comands....huh....nothing change ....still that pain ma.......after about 5 minutes i fell more better...

from tis incident i know that playing futsal not ony waste time,waste money,oso can kill me.

No comments: