Saturday, April 7, 2007

My LUCKY day

Last two week my sister call me said she n father wan to come terengganu with the pc she bought for me.walau,after i heard that i cant believe my ears ma.haha.Yesterday they arrive my house at terengganu with my new pc.

Last 3 week i go kuala terengganu(KT) to register 4 streamxy internet line. 1st time i go there the central close liao,2nd time i go didnt open 3rd time i go finally can.i cut the senior's internet line n register mine 1.three days later i activate the line bt still cant online.after few time calling n complain the central at last yesterday they come to fix the line.

Now i got the pc n the internet line,PERFECT.......................................if i said tat i m cheating myself

Yesterday night i sending my sis n father to Tanjung bustop...after waiting n waiting a guy ask us what r we doing here,we said waiting 4 bus la,he said u wait bus until 4 yaers oso no bus come here cause the bus now o going to MPKT(another bustop).we looked at the time we still got 10minutes to go there.we rush to MPKT n i go stop the bus while my sis park the car. i tell the bus driver to wait my sis 4 few minutes then i go find my sis,after i turn my body n go not enough10 steps the stupid bus driver start the bus n go away.i wan to stop the bus but the damn bus is too fast.we chase the bus with local people's help.....

if u think we success to stop the bustard bus u r wrong.we chase until Marang(how far between marang n kt u see the map la) using the speed faster than ae86 still cant see the smoke of the bus.the driver said if we chase until dungun mayb we can got it but at tis time i look at roadboard outside writting "DUNGUN - 57KM" haha i said no thanks please turn back to kt.(that person charged us RM30 for chasing the bus).Ok lo....i told my sis to take the plane 2morow morning lo.

Today morning.i go rent the car but the shop dint open yet,nevmind, i send my sis n father to airport 1 by 1,haha....guess wat...ticket sold out ady.nevmind again,i woke up my fren who got class at 10am to take my sis to bustop at kt n i take my father.haha....ticket to seremban,kl,shah alam o sold out.then wat leh?my father suggest they go to kuantan 1st n then change bus to bahau n my sister' boyfren come to take them back home.....i finally send them go away...FIUH...going back i saw my 2 frens prepare to go classes are waiting outside 4 their helmet cause i didnt ask them when i took the helmet.......malu la

that's all my LUCKLY day.

No comments: